Why do you need this program?
Recognizing the critical need for personal and organizational effectiveness as your company gears up for bigger challenges in the coming years, this seminar-workshop aims to provide managers, supervisors, and other employees with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to become more effective in managing themselves and interacting with other people.
What will participants learn?
After completing this seminar-workshop, participants will be challenged to:
• Implement practical tips on self-enhancement.
• Understand why other people respond to situations in different ways.
• Expand their own circles of influence and become more proactive individuals.
• Identify the purposes and values in their professional and personal lives
• Exercise greater self-discipline and balance in managing time, energy, and other resources.
• Use a win-win approach in dealing with colleagues, staff, and superiors.
• Understand others better by becoming more empathic listeners.
• Build better teams by working towards synergistic relationships.
• Develop a balanced, integrated, and do-able program for continuous self-renewal.
How will your objectives be met?
The learning experiences will be facilitated through group dynamics and hands-on exercises, videotape viewing, and open forums. These will be supplemented with brief lectures, audio-visual aids, and related readings.